Monday, October 22, 2007

a little stop motion action (jeffrey's exact words)

if you want to smile today, watch this video.

just another reason why i love jeffrey allen so much. oh and happy birthday mike and fuzz. hope you enjoy this "film". we love you guys. mi

7 comments:

Launi said...

hee hee hee! thanks for the film clip, guys, it definitely made me laugh!

hebgengirl said...

WOW! WOW! That little film left us quite speechless- and we have not stopped talking about it since! WOW!

Sam said...

I am definitely impressed! It definitely put a smile on my face.

marta said...

mi..
hello again!! wow. i love this blog. i am so glad i happened upon it! thank you, alli. anyway, i have read through your many adventures and especially loved seeing my favorite new york city through your lens!

you two are so talented and with such adorable little boys. you are as beautiful as ever and such a sweet mama. i'm so happy you blog. i will be checking in more often to keep in touch!

once a bff, always a bff. best wishes to you and your cute family.

Teri said...

That was a great film! Aaron liked the Wizards and Warriors music.

Tyler said...

That was AWESOME!!!! I loved every second of it. Way to go, Cousin Jeffrey!

Mike J said...

That was the best movie I've ever seen. I'm going to come watch it again on my birthday to get the full effect.