Sunday, April 27, 2008

ohio

ok, so it's not totally official when and exactly where, but we finally kind of have an idea of where we are going. we will be heading to the cleveland, ohio area and we'll probably be leaving near the end of june. we are so excited. i have a brother out there in medical school with his family, so that will be great! we wish you all luck wherever you are and whatever changes are coming for all of you. wish us luck!!

5 comments:

Launi said...

hooray! i know it was so hard not having any idea. how nice to finally have things somewhat finalized. :)

rachel said...

Yay, I'm so glad to hear that you guys have a better idea of where you are headed. If we are ever driving through we will have to stop by! Talk to you soon.

Paige said...

yay! I'm so glad you guys have a general idea of where you're headed! & I'm also excited that you'll still be here for a little bit longer too...

Lori and Matt said...

Congrats! I know it's a relief to have SOME idea where you're going!

Amy said...

Good luck with all of the upcoming adventures in your life! Tell Jeffrey congratulations from Mike and me. We know he will do great things no matter where he is. We love your family!