Monday, December 22, 2008

let's get together

i had a great time visiting old friends in provo. it's amazing how many people have moved on and how the wards have changed. it was nice to still have some good friends to come visit and catch up with. it was so nice of everyone to come and for telisha to offer her home as the gathering place. i know i've put up a lot of pictures, but i had to get everyone in.

here is the crowd of kids.
marseille, my previous next door neighbor! we miss playing outside everyday with her and christopher. i know the boys miss riding their bikes around and around the apartment complex. it was great to come play again.
telisha! she was so nice to let us come crowd her house for a couple of hours. her kids are so darling!
laura and her 2 kids.
telisha's little girl sydney. she was so darling and we were buddies for the day.
samantha and her little boy.
ashley, finn, me, sam, and julie!
launie, my neighbor who lived in the apartment below us. they were so sweet to put up with our two loud boys running and jumping above them. what great neighbors.
courtney! check out her husband's movie, the adventures of food boy on www.theadventuresoffoodboy.com, with the actor lucas grabeel from high school musical as lead character.
janine!
sammy!

sam and sydney playing catch!
elliot loved the beads!
doesn't he look like a rocker!
we really had a great time! we miss you all so much! thanks again for coming over to play! merry christmas!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Wow, you got to see a ton of people from the ward. How fun! Thanks for posting all the pictures. Talk to you soon!

Jenny said...

I so wish I were there to see you. Ah! This reminds me, I started an email to you...I have to finish and send that off. Anyway. By the way, I'm liking the bangs. You're hot!

Ashley and Aaron said...

So good to see you! Man, I really hope Finn starts smiling in pictures again soon :)