Monday, January 19, 2009

friends and more friends

we loved being with so many friends while in utah.

beef, karie, me, and jeffrey. night out without the kids. we had a blast! we miss doing this on a weekly basis. please let's live on the same street someday.

karie and i had the chance to through a bridal shower for our good friend jennifer. it was so much fun. a lot of people helped out and even with the terrible snow storm that tried to scare everyone away it turned out to be a big success. we love you jen and we are so happy for you!

we had the chance to head down to utah county to see some of our great friends we are missing while out in ny. we spent an afternoon with melissa at her house. i'm sad i don't have a picture of corver, their newest little boy. he was born after we moved. it was so fun to see him for the first time. after that we met up at alisa's house for a dinner with some friends and our moms. it was so nice, but we missed those who couldn't make it: lindsey, michelle, marta, allison, and brittney. we love you guys.

seth and sam
elliot and ethan
melissa
amy and brynlee and me
alisa and cassidy

we love you guys. can't wait to see you again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you Maryirene! I wish we could get together more often! I am going to copy this pic and add it to my facebook...I'm proud to have you as my friend, so I've got to show you off! :) By the way, I love all the new posts!

allison said...

those pics at lisi's place are just the ticket. i was hoping someone took some pictures of what i missed out on.