
yo gabba gabba shirt, walmart, $3

another possible pick for jeffrey's new glasses. what do you think?

potion. grandma homer, this is in honor of you. mustard, ranch, sour cream, vinegar, baking soda, grape jelly, and a variety of food coloring.

my superman boys

elliot fell asleep on his bed the other day while in a time out (he was so tired!)
sammy came in to cuddle with him.
6 comments:
I love the superman one--I can relate. There was a TV series called "The Greatest American Hero" which I loved as a kid. The superhero was "Ralph". As a kid I would put my red cape on and go "flying" through the house.
Your boys are so cute! I hope you guys are doing great in NY... Thanks for your comments, I really do hope you are doing great!
I love the cuddling picture! Love it! Jeff's glasses -- I like them. They remind me of his old ones...though the frame looks thicker. Gosh I miss you guys.
I love our kids - they're so much fun. Thanks for being such an awesome mom.
J
The cuddling picture is so cute. And how fun with the food potions :) You are awesome!
maryirene- love you and those boys! i definitely like those glasses on jeffrey, they say jeffrey to me. he looks dashing. i wish i were there to make potions with those 'super' boys. give all hugs and kisses from mamah and bampah
Post a Comment