Wednesday, May 27, 2009

how i love these two boys, even when they are driving me crazy!





and how i love how much they love each other.

9 comments:

Lant Family said...

they are so cute--especially together!

kate said...

They're so lucky to have each other. What would we do without siblings?

Janine said...

I love them too. That is how I feel about Mya. I can't believe I can love someone so much even though she drives me crazy.

Rob and Marseille said...

they are getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys!

Becky Sharp said...

I don't blame you! They are adorable. It makes up for the times that they drive you crazy.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

Just always remember, even when they are older and they argue, they still love each other. My mom can't grip on that enough.

Janine said...

ok...so i just got on jeffrey's blog and i really love his work. you have to tell him for me. seriously, i am impressed. tell him to check out peter lik's work. he is also one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

the one of them in front of the bridge shows their personalities so well. sam: scowling with fists balled, elliot: goofy grin.

love it.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Oh they will always be the best of friends I am sure of it...maybe some punches will be thrown during the teenage years but after their missions they will love eachother all the more! What little cuties. Sorry to have missed you when you were here! Hope I can catch you next time you come around! Also: great job on the FHE in the previous post! I have been doing nursery lessons for Finn and it really does bring our family closer together -- props to you for being prepared!