I can't believe he's old enough for kindergarten. How fun! He's so big. Time really slips away doesn't it?
way to go guys! Aiselyn starts kindergarten this year as well. it is CRAZY! what are the other kids going to do with these older ones at school? EIEEEEEE!
Cute! Congrats Elliot! I'm so proud of you for making it on! It's one of many years ahead, but you'll make it bud!It kind of seems like yesterday he was born!I'm glad they went to preschool. I personally went 2 days. We lived in Colorado and when we visited Utah I went with a cousin.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe he's old enough for kindergarten. How fun! He's so big. Time really slips away doesn't it?
way to go guys! Aiselyn starts kindergarten this year as well. it is CRAZY! what are the other kids going to do with these older ones at school? EIEEEEEE!
Cute! Congrats Elliot! I'm so proud of you for making it on! It's one of many years ahead, but you'll make it bud!
It kind of seems like yesterday he was born!
I'm glad they went to preschool. I personally went 2 days. We lived in Colorado and when we visited Utah I went with a cousin.
Post a Comment