Saturday, August 1, 2009

jeffrey james is 29 today.

today is jeffrey's birthday.

he is so amazing. he is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. it's amazing the way we balance each other. he is my lifeline. i love it that way. i love how we all look forward to daddy coming home from work. i love that we all want to sit by daddy at dinner time. i love that we all want to ride with daddy in the car. he's the most popular guy in our house by far. i'm so happy his best friend beef set us up on a blind date on valentines day 7 years ago. i fell for him right away, and luckily he fell for me too! i'm so happy we've been married for 6 years. i love that we're an eternal family. i love being a parent of 2 wild and wonderful boys with him. he loves his kids so much. i love praying with him for our children. i love that he is so fascinated with photography. i love how he gets hooked on a new project every few months. i love that he tries new things all the time. i'm thrilled that baking bread is one of his latest ventures. i love how he cooks dinner often. i love how he willingly helps clean up every night. i love that he wants to be the one to put our kids to bed every night. i'm so grateful that he works so hard so that i can be home with the kids. i love that we like watching movies and shows together and that we have similar taste. i love that we love to go on road trips. i love seeing new things and new places with him. i love the way he sees beauty in so many things. i love that he is adventurous. his enjoyment of music also fills our life. life is so complete with him in it. it's hard to be living so far away from our families, but i keep telling him that as long as i am with him, i'm happy.

for those of you who don't know jeffrey personally, he is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. he truly cares about people. that was one thing that really stuck out to me when i was getting to know him. i will always admire his sincerity. he works so hard. he doesn't give up, ever. oh, and he is so handsome. see for yourself : )










happy birthday jeffrey. this is your day! enjoy! we love you so much.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy happy happy Birthday Jeffrey James! We sure miss you guys, but loved being your neighbors.:) Happy 29th.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Mary Irene, I think that is so wonderful that you love everything about him! Let him know!

I had no idea Beef set you two up!

I've known Jeffrey for probably half of my life (which isn't that long though) and I've always liked him. I thank him for putting up with me when I was a kid (and Mary Irene) and for always being so kind and taking interest in little things like his Michael Jackson shirt. When you said you were to be married, I was so happy for both of you because I knew he was a good guy and I've enjoyed seeing the both of you have children and him being a great dad.

I hope you had an awesome day!