Wednesday, April 21, 2010
a few new things
i finally signed up for a wheel-throwing class. it started last night and i loved it! i was a little worried that i wouldn't be able to do it, since it's been nearly 10 years since i last did it. i definitely have a lot of practice to do to get my skills back, but i was happy to see that i still have a passion for it. it's so fun to get all messy too. here are a couple pieces i made while practicing today. i love warping them afterward. gives them style.
we recently purchased a new car. we said a sad farewell to jeffrey's teal honda civic, but we are loving our pacifica. it's can seat up to 6 people. it's just in time too.
we're having #3! my due date is sept. 8th. i can't believe i'm halfway already. too bad the second half always feels so much longer. we found out yesterday that it will be a boy! we can't wait to see how cute another allen boy will be. i'm sure he'll be unique just like elliot and sam are. a girl would have been fun, but we truly feel blessed to be able to be the parents to another baby boy.
here's some more proof. not my favorite picture, but that's me at 20 weeks. it sure feels great not to be sick all the time anymore. the 2nd trimester is always the best part. wish me luck getting through the hot summer. i've never done that before. i've been lucky to be done near the beginning of summer. i'm sure it'll be ok though.
we'll keep you posted along the way. thanks for being excited with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
congrats on everything! I will go ahead and just wish you good luck on the summer. Atleast you have AC and just go swimming alot with the boys and you will be fine :) I am so glad you are getting back into your pottery, that is so fun to have something you love to do.
Congrats on the baby boy! That is so exciting for you guy's!
wow you look great. so glad you're doing your pottery again. after 10 years it doesn't look like you have lost your touch. love mom
Woohoo! Congratulations! I wish I looked that good these days!
PS--I had a Sept. 13th baby and the summer was really not that big of a deal.
Woohoo guys. SO exciting for baby #3. And I never knew you had such a gift for pottery. You guys are both so artistic, it's great.
oh congrats! I miss you guys. I have been meaning to call you so many times and then of course I forget or get sidetracked. ahhhhh! I'm losing my mind. you just wait till you have those THREE kids! I love you and you look great as always!!!!
that is so so super exciting. so happy for your family. yay. and mini vans are so so so worthwhile. am a big fan. best wishes on the summer pregnancy.
marta, the funny thing is it isn't a minivan. it's a crossover, like a mix between a car and a suv. we just couldn't make the jump to the minivan. at least not yet.
yea! that's so exciting! congratulations!
the boys are looking so old! you guys all look great.
Congrats on another boy! It will be fun to get out all the baby boy clothes again. Fun new car! (I assume you switched & he drives your car & you drive the crossover). Yay for getting back into pottery! Do you have room in your house to set up your stuff, or can you only do it in class?
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! And so glad to hear that you are doing well and that you're past the sick part of the pregnancy. I remember that feeling all too well. :-) But watch out, #3 goes so fast! My baby is already six months old. Cherish every minute!
Well, after reading this post about baby #3 (Congrats by the way!) I had a dream last night that I had Kodee all over again. Sandra Bullock was my dr. for the first part and Jordan wasn't even there. Weird. Just had to tell ya.
Yay! Congrats! Good job keeping the baby announcement quiet; its so hard for me. We are so happy for you all! And good work picking up a hobby too! Very cool!
Wahoo! I'm really so excited for you guys. And, by the way...I love the picture of you eating cake on the side bar. You're a babe. Can't wait to see you! We'll talk soon. I really hope it all works out. And one more big fat Wahoo on the baby boy.
I am SOOOOOOO excited! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering about any further babies. You definitely have the CUTEST BOYS!!! I'm glad you are feeling better, too!
Congratulations!!! Your boys look so big now!
Congrats!!! All you kids are so lucky to have you as a mom!
Post a Comment