Friday, September 24, 2010

calder's first day

welcome to the world calder. we already love you more than words can say.

this picture was taken by my ever artistic husband when they were getting calder's newborn footprints.

his first time looking at his mommy.

calder was born on september 10th and 6:28am. only 3 hrs of labor and no epidural. yep, i did it natural . . . but not by choice. he came so fast they didn't have time. he did really well and is a healthy little boy. i'm so happy to finally have him here.

i'm so in love.

a little burrito.

see how gorgeous he is!

i love seeing jeffrey hold him.

the biggest brother holding calder for the first time.

and the other big brother taking his turn.

i have a lot of other pictures i plan to post, but right now i gotta go feed calder. life is good.

17 comments:

Paige said...

Congrats again! He is so adorable & so sweet. I love that picture of him looking at you. I'm WAY impressed you had a 3 hour labor & did it natural (even if it wasn't on purpose!)!! Go MaryIrene!! You rock!!!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! He is so precious. I can't believe you went without an epidural, but when you have no choice you have no choice! Way to go! You now have 3 beautiful boys!!

Jordan and Ariana said...

I'm so glad to see pictures! What a little cutey! I love the foot print picture-he's so small! OH, to have short labors like you! Hope you're recovering nicely!

Melissa said...

Congratulations. He is so so adorable. I love the name.

Launi said...

so, so happy for you! what a sweetie he is!

emily said...

He is so cute. Congratulations! Great pictures too!

hebgengirl said...

oh how we wish we could be there to see him. he is beautiful & we love him too- sight unseen! good luck mom of 3!

Garvey Family said...

Congrats!!! He is so adorable!

Jenny said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you named him Calder!:) He is gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys. Talk soon!

marta said...

maryirene.. he is a beauty. such a darling little bundle of joy. and i love those proud big brothers with their crowns. i am so happy for your new addition. congratulations. enjoy all those newborn cuddles. xo.

telisha said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Did he come early then? Such a cute name too! Have fun with those 3 boys, and of course, good luck :)

Anna said...

Yay for new babies! Hope you are doing ok and please call me if you need anything!!! Congratulations!

Rob and Marseille said...

He is soo cute! Jeffrey took some cute pictures! I think it would be cool to say I had a 3 hr labor & no epidural. Good job & I hope recovery goes well for you.

Maren B said...

Whoa, I didn't realize your d-day was already coming up! Congratulations on getting through the birth and having a precious new boy. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible you.

Laura said...

Lilly's birth was so fast I couldn't have an epidural either! Way to go, MaryIrene. You are amazing! Congrats!

rachel said...

Yay!!! Congrats. He's beautiful!!!

Ashley DeMille said...

congratulations! Our babies are only 2 weeks apart! Don't you just love having a new baby in the home! He looks just like his brothers! Cute name too!