i'm kind of in a funk today. jeffrey has to work nights occasionally and i can't seem to get used to it. last night he worked from about 10pm to 2am. I never go to bed when i should when he's gone too. it's just hard to fall asleep without him there. anyway, i woke up with the boys and got ready and i've been quite productive getting my young women stuff caught up and cleaning out my email, but despite being productive i am still feeling quite blah. i'm sure everyone has days like this. so here's hoping for a better attitude tomorrow.
these pictures make me feel happier.


2 comments:
That's the worst, I totally know how you feel. Dave's been gone recently too and it is just hard to have the self control to just go to bed! Your little ones sure are darling though. Hope you feel great tomorrow!
I'm sorry, the blahs stink. at least you're being productive! I was thinking about your family the other day. You have the handsomest fellows in your family. I love to see your pictures and hear what you're up to. I hope things pick up.
Post a Comment