wow! ELliot is growing up! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Your house is so cute I bet you love it! We miss you guys! I was so sad when I went to provo a while ago and you weren't there anymore :o(
I love the shorts and galoshes! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear ElliotWe saw the video of you riding your bike. That is so neat. You are so grown up. We miss you. love Eric and Sarah
Christopher says he wants to do that too. He says "Elliott, I love you and I want to go to New York with you, alright?"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow! ELliot is growing up! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Your house is so cute I bet you love it! We miss you guys! I was so sad when I went to provo a while ago and you weren't there anymore :o(
I love the shorts and galoshes! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Elliot
We saw the video of you riding your bike. That is so neat. You are so grown up. We miss you.
love
Eric and Sarah
Christopher says he wants to do that too. He says "Elliott, I love you and I want to go to New York with you, alright?"
Post a Comment