"Then from 5,000 throats and more there rose a lusty yell; It rumbled through the valley, it rattled in the dell; It knocked upon the mountain and recoiled upon the flat, For Elliot, mighty Elliot, was advancing to the bat."
That is so precious! What a sweet moment to have on video. I know that's funny to say about a baseball game but Elliot is such a great boy and it just made me so happy to see this video. Love you all.
4 comments:
"Then from 5,000 throats and more there rose a lusty yell;
It rumbled through the valley, it rattled in the dell;
It knocked upon the mountain and recoiled upon the flat,
For Elliot, mighty Elliot, was advancing to the bat."
That is so precious! What a sweet moment to have on video. I know that's funny to say about a baseball game but Elliot is such a great boy and it just made me so happy to see this video. Love you all.
Eric
That video makes me so happy! Seriously...I love watching kids learn/play new games!
That is cute. I like the idea of little kids playing sports.
Post a Comment