
this is a picture of my two darling boys, sam and elliot, with their aunt becky. becky invited my boys and myself to eden with her for a night. we had so much fun! this post is for her. thanks becky!!!!

sam on his first hike. lets just say what took us about an hour probably could have taken like 5 minutes. we had a blast though looking at all the rocks, leaves, bugs, and especially the beautiful scenery.


you can't ever miss out on the car ride in the stores . . . even in eden, utah.

we love you aunt becky. thanks again. we are available to party anytime.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big Sam is! That "stunt" shirt was Elliot's and now Sam can wear it. Hope ya'll are doing well!
I just found your blog. You guys are artists! I was amazed at all your pic. Seriously they are spectacular. I loved seeing you in the parking lot at Target. Lets play soon. Amy amy.forsyth@gmail.com
P.S. our blog is theforsythfamily.blogspot.com
Great pictures! Samantha just got the stunt shirt in the mail from Marcus's aunt. I'm sure they'll end up being twins one of these days!
Post a Comment